Wednesday 3 May 2017

14th Egham Raspberry Jam

On Sunday 30th April I travelled down Egham to attend the 14th Egham Raspberry Jam, it's my third time I have attended this particular jam. It was held at the Gartner UK HQ offices, which was easy to find and had plenty of parking. There were plenty of cool show and tell projects to look at, but no workshops or talks.

I took some awesome Boldport club projects and a colour mixing Raspberry Pi project along.  I spent most of my time talking to people about my projects, however I did manage to have a look at the other projects on show.

Some of my projects on display.

A collection of awesome Boldport Club projects.   

DSC03179

My colour mixing Raspberry Pi project.

DSC03181

A nice collection of Zbit boards from Nevil Hunt.

DSC03182

A couple of Raspberry Pi powered robots.

DSC03185

A nice collection of projects made by David Sweeney.

DSC03189

 Musical Octopus, using the awesome Makey Makey board.

DSC03191

Matt Sendorek's Raspberry Pi controlled Maplin robot arm.


DSC03192

Some more pictures can be found on my Flickr Page.